Professional Engineers of Ontario (#100163064)
Ontario Society of Professional Engineers (#11382602)
Certified SolidWorks Professional (CSWP - C-NVVP2X85E)
Professional Engineer and Product Development Manager with a demonstrated track record of working in engineering design and production. Multi-discipline experience in operations management, technical sales, project management, product developement and business strategy.
Responsible for achieving corporate objectives by supporting the needs of our internal and external customers with respect to technical/engineering services, including product design, process materials engineering, technical support and product training to channel partners
• Serve as the technical expert for valve products and accessories.
• Create and maintain technical marketing tools such as product documentation.
• Engage with channel partners and prospects to support their technical needs.
• Work closely with various departments to drive product design, development and production efficiency.
• Create and revise product drawings using Solidworks within the established deadlines.
• Manage research and development on prototypes and special projects.
• Facilitate large orders or projects; which includes delivering samples, creating technical reports or visiting the end user.
• Support other departments regarding production schedules and other considerations to facilitate production processes
• Develop, evaluate and improve manufacturing methods and work flow.
• Design tooling and fixtures and provide training on their use
• Provide technical review for quality control, non-conformance and continuous improvements.
• Manager team of Designer's and Engineers
Elite Valve Heavy Slurry KGV installed at a lead/zinc mine in New Brunswick, Canada
Elite Valve E5600 High PerformanceKnife Gate Valve.
Elite Valve Unidirectional KGV installed at a Pulp and Paper Mill in Louisiana, USA
Elite Valve Knife Gate Valve installed at Pulp and Paper Mill
Freelance CAD services, including 3D modelling, 2D manufacturing drawings, product development,
Acrylic sign with waterjet stainless steel logo
Reverse engineered belt cover.
Glass sign with laser cut stainless steel logo.
Top mechanism on silk screen machine.
- Design and develop engine exhaust emission control products from concept through to production
- Complete detailed design drawings and specifications of manufactured and purchased components
- Interact with manufacturing personnel to ensure design compliance
- Analyze product or equipment specifications and performance requirements to develop products that can be produced by existing manufacturing facilities and methods
- Perform CFD analysis on exhaust emission control products to determine system back pressure and optimize flow distribution.
- Write system installation manuals.
- Analyse automotive exhaust systems and their performance statistics in order to optimize the designs and in turn ensure excellent quality of the final products
- Involved with field system installations
- Work with project team and Project Manager to ensure on-time project completion
Great vision without great people is irrelevant. Let's work together.